Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorite author delivers again

Jodi Picoult has been one of my favorite authors since I first stumbled upon "Perfect Match."

I was so enthralled I went back and read her earlier novels and have read all her subsequent novels.

But, I'm not always on top of the latest releases. That's what happens when a)You take recommendations from a lot of people and try to read them all b) You don't often purchase books, and c)You try to not live in actual filth.

Not that I'm complaining. There's scads of books that capture my attention. And reading "Handle With Care" was no less a great experience because I waited a year.

While I have loved some of her books more than others, none has disappointed.

This is no exception.

Click here to read an excerpt and listen to the author talk about the story behind the book.

I'd say I can't wait to read her "House Rules," but I probably will get wrapped up in a bunch of other works and stumble upon it later!

- Tricia Ambrose

P.S. Thanks for the suggestions! I've read some of the Michael Crichton works mentioned but not all. And, TJ, Eat Pray Love has been on my list for too long now (talk about late to the party!)

P.P.S. Michael Koryta will be at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Legacy Village at 7 p.m. tonight (June 17) to discuss and sign his "So Cold the River."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home