Thursday, August 5, 2010

A non-update and a shameless plug

I know everyone is on the edge of their seats, anxious to hear the update on the Countdown to Sweet Valley Confidential. But the update is a non-update because Danielle was on vacation in Florida (where it has been even hotter than Northeast Ohio) and I have been busy trying to finish my master's degree.

< shameless plug alert >

What's been keeping me busy for the past few weeks is finishing up a project as part of my practicum in the Cleveland Public Library Special Collections department -- the final requirement before earning my master's of library and information science from Kent State University. You can learn about what I've been doing this summer on CPL's blog.

Check back next week for what I hope will be a non-non-update.



--Cheryl Sadler
CSadler@News-Herald.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home