Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can you pick a favorite Dr. Seuss work?

It's a tough question.
What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
There are so many wonderful works - how can you pick just one?!
I love the lessons of "The Sneetches"  (how cute are they?) and "The Lorax." I love "If I Ran the Zoo" and "If I Ran the Circus" for their clever characters. And I love "Green Eggs and Ham" for the sheer joy of reading it aloud.
But if I had to pick one, it'd likely be "The Cat in the Hat," which combines all three.
How about you?

Share your favorite here.
Maybe your comment will be used in Sunday's News-Herald.
And in honor of his birthday today, I leave you with this ... "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

-Tricia Ambrose

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home