Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ohio author signing books in Canfield

Rogers, Ohio, author Kathryn Blystone Watkins will be signing copies of her series "Log Cabin Stories" this weekend. More details from a news release:
WHEN: 6/08/13

TIME: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

WHERE: White House Fruit Farm, 9249 State Route 62, Canfield, OH 44406

WHAT: Watkins, a resident of Rogers, OH, will be presenting and available to sign copies of her series, Log Cabin Stories.

"In our world of popular reality writings and tv series, let me introduce a reality in my life.. my creative series of children's books written from my heart based on my interesting life with animals on our "almost heaven" farm in rural Rogers, Ohio. I share this innovative series called "Log Cabin Stories" of over 45 years of research compiled from the animals that have come into my life. I would like to share my journey with those who have missed the privilege of caring for pets, learning about them and with them, feeling their love and loyalty, learning each of their personalities, likes and dislikes."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home