Friday, October 8, 2010

Meet skating legend


Doesn't seem like that long since I was glued to my TV watching Apolo Anton Ohno wow the world at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver (and remember him on "Dancin'g with the Stars." . And now I could see him up close and in person!
The short track speedskater will be at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Lyndhurst at 11 a.m. Nov. 7 to sign  "Zero Regrets." 
I'm looking forward to reading this book. I can't wait to learn more about how he achieved the kind of focus necessary for such athletic success. Who couldn't use a little more focus and success these days.
Line tickets are a must to enter the signing line and you have to purchase his book at Joseph-Beth to get one.
- Tricia Ambrose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home