Monday, October 4, 2010

SVH Update: We need books!

It has been a long time since Cheryl or I have updated on the Countdown to Sweet Valley Confidential. Almost a month, in fact.

And what a long, boring month it has been.

Unfortunately, we have been unable so far to track down any more Sweet Valley books.

Of course, it has been a while since we seriously looked for any more editions. Cheryl, in her infinite library wisdom, was checking into borrowing them from area libraries, or having them sent from other libraries to closer locations. I tip-toed through Amazon's used book listings, and considered purchasing a few of them at what I thought were pretty cheap prices. Of course, once shipping is included, those prices aren't quite as enticing.

Although we have asked before, it would be so super-duper-extra-special wonderful if anybody either has some Sweet Valley books on a bookshelf (or even packed away in hiding) that you would be willing to donate to our cause. I know we have asked before, but as I said, we're getting a little desperate. I can't speak for Cheryl, but I'm going through some serious Sweet Valley withdrawal.

I'm sure Jason Lea is starting to miss our updates, too.
(Don't deny it, Jason. We all know it's true.)

So we are pleading again for your help in tracking down Sweet Valley High books 11-143. We only have 175 days (as of 11:23 p.m. on October 4) to read these 132 books. Eek

--Danielle Capriato
DCapriato@News-Herald.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home