Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How would you like to be in a John Grisham novel?

Have you ever read a book and imagined you were one of its characters?
I have mentioned before that as the second of four sisters I often imagined myself as Jo in my beloved "Little Women."
But what if I didn't have to imagine myself as another character and instead I WAS in the book.
How amazingly cool would that be?!?
John Grisham is prepared to do just that.
Well, not exactly.
It won't be me in one of his novels.
It will be the highest bidder at charitybuzz.com.
Grisham has donated the unique prize to raise funds to benefit Ubuntu Africa. The non-profit works to better the lives of HIV-positive children in South Africa.
Last time I checked, bidding was at $2,510 with only a week to go.
Check out this once-in-a-lifetime chance to read about "yourself" in a Grisham novel. You'll get a signed copy of the work, too!


P.S. This would make a great birthday/Christmas/anniversary gift for me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home